FMS is designed from the grounds up for multi-site remote monitoring applications.
FMS has been successfully deployed
in multiple installations to aggregate data from all of Picobox products to serve from a central location, accessible through the web.
FMS is fully compatible with the full range of Picobox devices as well as any Modbus RTU/TCP or SNMP device.
Cheetal Technology customizes, inatalls and mantains FMS for industries, like,
- Water level monitoring in drains or rivers
- Remote building and lifts monitoring
- Remote metering for Oil, Gas, Water and electricity
- ATM Kiosks and POS monitoring and alerting
- Generator monitoring
FMS provides the following,
- Linux based secure and reliable system
- Full web interface
- Remote management option by Cheetal
- Alerting through SMS, E-Mail, Pushover
- Fully customizable alerting and alarm management
- Access to onsite devices through Modbus and SNMP
- Picobox Data Cloud
Some example use cases
- Water & Sewerage: Monitor all of the drains and rivers and dams from one place. Provide public API for alerting about flash floods etc. Systems installed in Singapore for their Public Utilities Board.
- Traffic Monitoring: Monitor traffic congestion across the city.
- Remote metering: Meter remotely without sending your staff.
- ATM Kiosks: Monitor ATM, Battery, UPS, Generator and environment of 1000s of locations from one place
- Generator Monitoring: Know generator status, oil pressure, temperature, fuel level, oil level, running hours, load, battery etc.
- Lifts & Building Monitoring: Know before complaints which lifts are failing, which electrical system tripped, HVAC and much more.
- Automatic Issue Management: Automatically create Issue Tickets depending on remote alarms and track their status.